P'ninim 06

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Has Anyone Seen Sleep??

Has Anyone Seen Sleep??
By: Leah Rowner

There is a word at P'ninim
That still didn't register in my mind
It's still floating in the air
It's the word "sleep I'm trying to find

I run down to 101
Where choir is practicing
She zooms down to the kitchen
This is really a peculiar thing!

I see it then fly up the stairs
Into the madrichot room it goes
I run bumping into someone
Will I ever get it? I don't know!

Henny, Leah and Chana T.
Help take up the chase
Running around in the Shaitel room
This isn't a funny race!

Up to my room it flew
It hovered over my bed
I try to catch it but I miss
It flew out somewhere again!

Sleep has not been seen at P'ninim
For the past few monthes or days
Please call SLEEP P'NINIM
If she ever comes your way!

5 Comments:

At 17/10/06 7:52 PM, Blogger iluvyrushlym26 said...

hey leys i love ur poem. u really should become a writer. ttl mwa

 
At 18/10/06 8:27 AM, Blogger suurf78 said...

love it lay. you should have tova give it to all the girls there to read it

 
At 18/10/06 12:38 PM, Blogger memyselfandi said...

ur right lay! espec for me! ask my roommates!

 
At 18/10/06 4:26 PM, Blogger shrimpo86 said...

Leah great poem, I was up late almost everynigt late, and I use to be one of these people who needed 8 hours of sleep to function, but I guess tova S taught me well/

 
At 18/10/06 8:45 PM, Blogger shrimpo86 said...

good hand exercise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home