P'ninim 06

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Package....

Thanks to our lovely Shir HaShirim girls, you already know who/what the package was.... But, how was it discovered? Well, Penina had told me that her first cousin (who lives in Monsey) was in Israel and was coming back Tuesday afternoon (yesterday). She told me that she was gonna send a few things for me with her cousin. She clarified that I should come as late as possible to pick it up (since her cousin's flight might be delayed.....) she also told me that the package was gonna include shtick for Sarah Leah's wedding (so I HAD to pick it up on the day of the wedding or else- what's the point???)..... Anyway, she told me I should call her aunts house before I came to pick up the package to make sure someone was gonna be home (totally normal....). So I called, and I told her I would come pick up the package on the way to the wedding... Little did I know that from the time of the phone call to the time I got there (which was like an hour, you know-wedding preparations) Penina's aunt and cousins stood by the window waiting for me to come.... I finally came w/ Malka (who was staying @ my house for the nite) who was waiting in the car, I knocked on the door and Penina's aunt answered- she was holding her newborn baby so she asked me to kindly open up the closet and get the package from the top shelf. I felt a little aukward, but I did it anyway...I open and suddenly...............PENINA'S FACE!!!!!!. I let out a massive shriek, and all of Penina's cousins started cracking up, unable to control themselves! I was in total shock!!!!! Anyway it was a very nice surprise and the kallah was also thrilled! The pictures will explain...Enjoy!!!

4 Comments:

At 21/2/07 7:16 PM, Blogger iluvyrushlym26 said...

LOL you guys should have seen our faces!!!! :) Thanks rivs 4 everthing. And Penina it was a really pleasent surprise!!!!! E/o should learn from Penina thats the best way to surprise a kallah ( only if ur coming from far). Enjoy your stay!!!! Next time u come BH ur ganna stay by me. ;)
btw e/o in town loves ur cc cookies.

 
At 21/2/07 8:45 PM, Blogger geelamonstr said...

what a nice surprise!! i hope that she will come in for Naomi Gross's wedding because i am iy"h planning on coming!!

 
At 22/2/07 10:09 AM, Blogger Jaded said...

that is really cute!!!
btw guys you can check out the new blog decadetwo.blogspot.com

 
At 1/3/07 4:16 PM, Blogger Sarah Rutti said...

thanks for giving us the details, that's histarical and awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home