P'ninim 06

Monday, July 02, 2007

Hey Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are all doing well. I just got back from Baltimore and I miss you all very much. I wanted to wish you all a fantasticly fantastic fast. I hope the Mashiach comes and saves us from this Galut and we shall never fast again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I give you all a bracha that you should marry a big talmid chacham, with midot tovot and appreciation. Don't forget: may you both be attracted to each other. May Mashaich come NOW!!!!!!! Yeah I know I already said that before. You got to forgive me.


Love you all,
Devorah Braum Hekmatjah
or Persian or just plain old Hek

2 Comments:

At 3/7/07 8:31 AM, Blogger iluvyrushlym26 said...

AMEN!! thanks u 2!! missing u! ttl call me

 
At 3/7/07 4:03 PM, Blogger Earlyriser said...

Amen! Miss you so much...keep me posted how you are doing, k?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home