P'ninim 06

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Reflections

Reflections
By: Leah Rowner

I look at the mirror
And what do I see?
It’s I I’m staring at
I’m staring at me

But is it me who I’m staring at
The outside of me reflects back
But I dig deeper looking on the inside
There is a lot in there that’s packed

But if without a mirror
There is a real person by your side
Would you judge her by her looks?
Or what’s real, what’s inside

That person may look different
But inside we are all the same
What’s real come from inside
It’s friendship you both want to claim

So next time there is another Jew
Now matter how big or small
By getting to know her
You’ll make her feel 10 feet tall

So go make a difference
By asking someone about their day
Because it’s you can change someone’s life
In a special way

5 Comments:

At 1/9/07 11:02 PM, Blogger iluvyrushlym26 said...

Its a beautiful poem! thanks lays for sharing! mwa

 
At 2/9/07 2:40 AM, Blogger GhIrLie said...

leah, that is such a beautiful poem, you are really one talented girl!!

 
At 2/9/07 10:18 AM, Blogger Earlyriser said...

Thank you! I decided to hide from my shell in writing and started to share it. Who are you Ghirili?

 
At 2/9/07 7:35 PM, Blogger GhIrLie said...

i visted you recently..... i drove the herskovitz's car.

 
At 2/9/07 7:36 PM, Blogger Earlyriser said...

one second....is this by chance something from florida and called me on Friday? or is this from ny....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home