P'ninim 06

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Coming to town!

Gues what, Sarah Rut is actually planning on coming to NY! NO way! It only took my two years ;-) Anyhoo... my best friend, Sara Phillips, is getting married to Daniel Levy, in Brooklyn on the 13th of July. B"H, I'll be in for from the 1st. I was hoping that we could arrange a reunion, in Brooklyn, during that time. I'd LOVE to see as many of you as I can! Please let me know what can be arranged.

OH, and Sara's looking for places to put her friends and others when they come in for her wedding. If you know of anywhere that they could sleep, in Brooklyn, please let me know as well. I'll pass on any information to her.

Thank you very much. I hope, B"H, that I'm able to see some of you in the near future.

~ Sarah Rut

P.S. I'm not going to me able to make it down to Baltimore Shev, sorry.

2 Comments:

At 22/5/08 11:44 AM, Blogger Earlyriser said...

Sarah Rut!! What about Passaic? It's only an hour away....please come for a Shabbos!!!!

 
At 22/5/08 5:03 PM, Blogger Sarah Rutti said...

I really can't hun. I'm needed else where by the 14th. I'm in NY for that long to help my friend before her wedding. But if you can make it that would be great! I'll be in Brooklyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home