P'ninim 06

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shidduch Support: Welcome...

Shidduch Support: Welcome...
very good! :) I'm looking forward to using this site once in a while. Actually, I was talking to a friend this evening, about how there may be singles who would gain from reading an article about couples who got married, and the things they either compromised, or overlooked, or even did not know until after marriage... and how they dealt with it. We hear that marriage is rarely perfect, but do we know and understand the extent that people give in, and of themselves to make their marriage work? (Obviously, every situation is different, and what one person will give in to, another may NEVER tolerate, and vise versa...) My friend said I should call Margie Pensak, writer of the WWW. What do you think?

2 Comments:

At 23/7/09 3:00 PM, Blogger Earlyriser said...

I think it's a great idea! I think we should go for it!

 
At 17/8/09 12:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your vote of confidence....sounds like an awesome article idea! MP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home