P'ninim 06

Monday, February 26, 2007

A Reunion?????/

Hi everybody!
How r ya'll doing?
We wanna have a reunion, especially since
Chana Tova W. & Tova S. are gonna be in the U.S. for Pesach!
Maybe it can be like the first reunion (The Garden of Eden- remember? way back in June?) Something like that. I was thinking Sunday March 25th, (daytime/ night time) or Maybe, Monday March 26th (at night).
Let me know what you think,
I'd love to hear your opinions....
I'm gonna b making a decision at the end of this week, so...HURRY!!!!

4 Comments:

At 27/2/07 6:47 AM, Blogger iluvyrushlym26 said...

maybe the 25th is better bc im not ganna be in the states on the 26th!!! miss ya all.
love,malka
ps- have a wonderful purim and have an easy and meaningful fast Thurs. I hope IMYH we'll see each other this Thurs. night when Mashiach comes!!

 
At 28/2/07 3:04 PM, Blogger shrimpo86 said...

anyday is good for me but it can't be any later then those 2 day s because i am going to israel i am so excited. can't wait to see everyone

 
At 1/3/07 4:13 PM, Blogger Sarah Rutti said...

everyboby need to think of me cuase i'd love you be there!

 
At 3/3/07 9:45 PM, Blogger memyselfandi said...

i think were actually gonna have it the thurs b4. it makes the most sense

 

Post a Comment

<< Home