P'ninim 06

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Happy B-day to the Pninim Blog!

Well, whaddya know, our blog has been up for a year! And yet, this is the first time I'm posting on it. How sad. Oh well. Not much to say, except that I miss everyone and I unfortunately can never make it to any of the reunions. I'd post one of my pictures from seminary,only thing is my computer messed up my pictures, so what it shows on the thumbnail is not necessarily the same picture as when you click it. So, I have to completely rearrange it. And re-name all the pictures. Very time consuming. In any case, I had better get back to writing my essay.Bye!
MAK (Melissa)

5 Comments:

At 22/7/07 9:31 AM, Blogger Earlyriser said...

it has been a year...you are right....hey MAK, how is it going?

 
At 22/7/07 7:23 PM, Blogger Sarah Rutti said...

i didn't realize that the blog had been up for so long. happy bday then!

 
At 23/7/07 6:24 AM, Blogger memyselfandi said...

yup! lea & tova started it, and it survived, thanx 2....um.....me!!!! and some other ppl

 
At 23/7/07 12:56 PM, Blogger savannahhick said...

ok lets all be nice it is erev tisha b'av

 
At 23/7/07 2:29 PM, Blogger iluvyrushlym26 said...

wow yea ur right!!! thanks to tova and leah!! and ofcourse rivi and the others for keeping it going! missing you all!
love, MS :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home