P'ninim 06

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

to each one of you

hey guys, short and sweet. i got this as a forward and wanted to share it with you all. it's particularly pertinent now as we head through the nine days to hopefully see the beis hamikdash built b'mheira b'yameinu.

This first sentence is powerful.

Hashem determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who
you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go. I need
this back. If you'll do this for me, I'll do it for you....

Hashem, bless all my friends in whatever it is that you know they may be
needing this day! And may their life be full of peace, prosperity and power
as they seek to have a closer relationship with you. Amen.

1 Comments:

At 18/7/07 4:47 PM, Blogger Earlyriser said...

Powerful Dev!!! I miss you and thanks for the inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home