P'ninim 06

Monday, September 03, 2007

Links to my chain story blog.


Someone asked me to post links to the updates of my chain story. We are up to post 12, part 12. If any of you are interested in reading the story, my friend and I alternately continue the story. We try to post the next part every sunday, by 12 am. We love comments and would appreciate and increase in viewers. All the same, I hope that you enjoy the story, and if you're not interested that's fine as well. Have a great day.

I'll post links to the parts 1-12. I'll try to post links to the new parts as they're updated.

Part 1,
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part6.1
Part 6.2
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Coming soon... Part 13. Look on our original website for more short stories. http://chainstorytime.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 4/9/07 2:59 PM, Blogger Earlyriser said...

Sarah Rut, how did you do that camera thingy again?

 
At 4/9/07 10:22 PM, Blogger Sarah Rutti said...

what are you talking about? my icon? there are special features on my camera that let me make them funky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home