P'ninim 06

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Background Info

Some people were asking for the background info. I'll be glad to share it:

My chatan is from Chicago. We're going to be living here. He's a special ed teacher for high school children. He's sefardi. The chatana will be in Chicago. I'll let you guys know when the date is set. Ummm... I think that covers the bases.

Additionally. Batsheva is trying to arrange a reunion in NY while in my town. Please let us know you can be there! Oh, and I have a new cell phone. But I don't want to give it out on blogger, so yeah... Batsheva has it and you can email me... be well!

4 Comments:

At 3/6/08 10:04 AM, Blogger Sarah Rutti said...

my cell is on my facebook wall.

 
At 3/6/08 11:11 AM, Blogger Earlyriser said...

Thanks Sarah Rut!!! Miss you!

 
At 3/6/08 5:52 PM, Blogger dashop said...

canada misses you, kid...

 
At 3/6/08 11:19 PM, Blogger iluvyrushlym26 said...

MISS YOU! YEAY! OK MWA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home