P'ninim 06

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Brrrrrrr...................

So one fine morning TT and I went off to school..........it WASN"T snowing in the morning when we left.......






This is when the blizzard just started. Notice how for now there were lots of people still around outside? This was just before I went into my class which was supposed to last two hours.
Well not for long! this is half an hour after that first picture. The building where I'd been having class got blacked out so the prof let us out an hour and a half early, yay!i walked outside and it was totally deserted.

TT standing in line for the bus.Me standing in line for the bus.
TT and I sstill standing in line for the bus forty five minutes later......and we were freezing!

------------------------

Don't worry, we did eventually make it home and even live to tell the tale.
C'mon, we're Canadians, we can take it :-)

8 Comments:

At 1/3/07 4:08 PM, Blogger Sarah Rutti said...

heheeh thanks for the update. It's also been snowing up here in Vancouver. Over the past few nights we've recieved snow and then it melted by mid day the same day it feel. But it's unusually cold for Vancouver march!

 
At 1/3/07 4:48 PM, Blogger memyselfandi said...

holy snowman! nice hair do tho, u both look like grandmas! fyi, i HATE snow!!!!

 
At 1/3/07 8:02 PM, Blogger shrimpo86 said...

I LOVE THE SNOW, WISH I COULD GO SKING BUT THERE HAS NOT BEEN MUCH SNOW. SO LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW. HOPE EVERY HAS A NICE PURIM.

 
At 1/3/07 9:43 PM, Blogger iluvyrushlym26 said...

hey u guys look great!!!!! i love the pics. ;)

 
At 2/3/07 12:16 PM, Blogger suurf78 said...

it snowed the day of naomi's vort. we had to brave the elements to get there. we almost scid into the creek and we were going 10. check out snapfish to see pictures of us covered in snow. i also put some pictures on onlysimchas

 
At 6/3/07 3:41 AM, Blogger Ahuva said...

Excuse me...speak for yourself. I can't handle snow anymore. I'm not looking forward to this.
BTW: You Torontonians!!! We're having a reunion when I come home.

 
At 6/3/07 6:05 PM, Blogger savannahhick said...

hey guys that snow looks bad i hope you guys are ok. Hey everybody i havent signed in a long time i want to talk to you guys so if you can email me i will talk you my email is Rocknroll87@juno.com thanks chaya rochel

 
At 7/3/07 7:39 PM, Blogger savannahhick said...

no i didnt get your email try to send it again but how is everybody i hope everybody is doing well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home