P'ninim 06

Sunday, September 16, 2007

HELPING A FRIEND

On the first day of Rosh Hashana my neighbors house got struck by lightening and the roof caught on fire. They lost a lot of items and their sons room got destroyed. Each day for them is a challenge just yesterday the ceiling in two other rooms caved in. I'm telling you this because I want to collect money for them. They can not live in the house for 6 months or more. If you want to help please email me at Rocknroll87@juno.com and ill give you all the mailing info. thanks
hope everybody has a great new year and an easy fast.
please post if you want to help also thanks again
Chaya Rochel

3 Comments:

At 16/9/07 12:53 PM, Blogger Earlyriser said...

Wow, that's pretty scary. Were they in shul when it happened...I'll email you if I can help.

 
At 16/9/07 7:52 PM, Blogger savannahhick said...

They were actually home but everybody is ok.

 
At 17/9/07 11:31 AM, Blogger suurf78 said...

really gives meaning to u'nessanah tokah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home