P'ninim 06

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Two Years Ago:






Two years ago we left for Israel, to spend a year in the walls of Pninim. I don't know if any of you are still in touch with our teachers, though I hope you all are some what, even remotely. I encourage ANYONE to contact ONE teacher and let them know how you're doing. It's one of the nicest things to do for a teacher. They spend so many hours into teaching so many students, and they remember who everyone is. It's a great thing to hear from a student, regardless of the amount of time that's passed since they've last seen her, and see where the student is.

So please contact one of them.

Additionally, I just wanted to remind you of those days, that year, and post some pictures from back then:

1 Comments:

At 19/9/07 11:32 AM, Blogger Earlyriser said...

AHHH Seeing those pics made me cry....I miss all of you so much!! I actually called Mrs. Lehman the other day to say hi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home